Saturday, November 8, 2008

Urban Couture has arrived!


It's here!!! It's here!!! and it has been very well worth the wait...
Urban Couture by Basic Grey for MODA is in the shop...my wonderful co-workers cleared all the other new fabrics that had arrived and let me have a day full of cutting. It was a wonderful day of cutting for the shop and the website and a lovely little pile for ME!!! I had downloaded the pattern from Moda's website and now I'm raring to go...

The new Kaffe Fassett line arrived as well, so the tables are full of piles of cut fabric and rolled bundles.

All this furious cutting and there's STILL Carly's truck to unload from Houston. We are busy bees this week!

Now for another introduction...Here is Jane. she is definitely not a Plain Jane! I have the pleasure of working one day a week with her and always look forward to it. If you order on Monday or Tuesday, chances are Jane has cut your order perfectly!

No comments: